Saturday, November 22, 2014

WALKTHROUGH: Contract Marriage Plus SOJI SHIROGANE

✧♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆*・゜゚・*GOOD LUCK & ENJOY PLAYING*・゜゚・*☆♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪✧

Invitation Code: bVCMQP
[Status: Updating]

CHAPTER 1: Marriage Known as Slavery?! A Reunion of the Worst Kind
1.05
[1] Y-yes, I do.
[2] I'll manage somehow
[3] I'm fine. (~UP)

1.09
[1] Apologizes.
[2] Greet him.
[3] Ask about the other day.

1.14
[1] I'm obligated to.
[2] It's what a decent human would do.
[3] I can't run away from it.

1.15 Premium Route: Special Scenario (Soji Affection +??)

CHAPTER 2: Husband... Him?
2.03
[1] I understand.
[2] It's impossible.
[3] I'd like to think about it.

2.06 Premium Route: Special Scenario and Special Illustration (Soji Affection +??)

2.10
[1] No thank you.
[2] A reward?
[3] I passed, right?

2.14
[1] I'm your slave.
[2] We're husband and wife.
[3] It's a contract.

CHAPTER 3: His Situation, His Family
3.04
[1] Kosaka told me.
[2] It's the right thing to do as a slave.
[3] Do you prefer being addressed as "My Lord"?

3.09
[1] Is that a compliment?
[2] Did he just acknowledge me?
[3] Did he acknowledge me for who I am?

3.11
[1] Wait for Soji.
[2] Bow my head.
[3] Introduce myself.

CHAPTER 4: The First...
4.02 Premium Route: Special Scenario (Soji Affection +??)

4.03
[1] That's expected of a wife.
[2] That's expected of a slave.
[3] I have no intention of doing that.

4.09 Premium Route: Special Scenario and Special Illustration (Soji Affection +??)

4.10
[1] I move away from Soji.
[2] I stay like that.
[3] I face him and sleep.

4.12
[1] What would you like to eat?
[2] Is there anything you dislike?
[3] Please look forward to it.

CHAPTER 5: Getting Closer by Accident, and Real Him
5.02 Premium Route: Special Scenario (Soji Affection +??)

5.04
[1] I want to leave the theater.
[2] The movie is boring.
[3] I admire you.

5.09
[1] She buys one more ice cream cone.
[2] She takes a lick, then lets him lick her mouth.
[3] She feeds him.

5.11
[1] Only for you, Soji.
[2] I'm like this with others too.
[3] This is fighting back, you know.

CHAPTER 6: A Rival Appears
6.04
[1] I'm okay.
[2] Because you came for me.
[3] He pushed me down.

6.06
[1] Why did you come to the apartment?
[2] You didn't have to come to my rescue.
[3] I'm sorry.

6.08 Premium Route: Special Scenario (Soji Affection +??)

6.10 Premium Route: Special Scenario and Special Illustration (Soji Affection+??)

6.12
[1] I'm right, aren't I?
[2] Am I wrong?
[3] I'm sorry I got carried away.

CHAPTER 7: Abduction, A Couple's Bond
7.02 Premium Route: Special Scenario (Soji Affection +??)

7.04
[1] I just left it home.
[2] I didn't wear it due to work.
[3] We're going to buy one soon.

7.07
[1] Get mad.
[2] Be shy.
[3] Be an adult.

7.10 Premium Route: Special Scenario and Special Illustration (Soji Affection +??)

7.12
[1] You misunderstood.
[2] It was for saving it.
[3] This is nonsense.

CHAPTER 8: Getting Closer
8.04
[1] I shout as loud as I can.
[2] I call for Soji.
[3] I resist with everything I've got.

8.06
[1] I'm fine now.
[2] Hold me tighter.
[3] I'm sorry I made you worry.

8.08 Premium Route: Special Scenario (Soji Affection +??)

8.13 Premium Route: Special Scenario and Special Illustration (Soji Affection +??)

8.14
[1] We're in a hurry.
[2] Where are you going?
[3] Fuyuta, are you on date too?

CHAPTER 9: Rival Again, in Danger of Breaking Up?!
9.07 Premium Route: Special Sceanrio (Soji Affection +??)
[1] It's rare.
[2] It's not rare.
[3] I'm not sure.

9.12
[1] Tomorrow's menu.
[2] Work
[3] Arima.

9.14 Premium Route: Special Scenario and Special Illustration (Soji Affection +??)

CHAPTER 10: A Husband's Dilemma
10.05
[1] Let's trust in Arima.
[2] Do you want to go ask, Arima?
[3] The sucessor is definitely you, Soji.

10.11
[1] Wait, was that you?
[2] Do you know something?
[3] What's your intention?

10.14
[1] It's a lie, isn't it?
[2] Is it true?
[3] I believed in you...

CHAPTER 11: End of the Contract, I'm Getting a Divorce
11.03
[1] Is that a threat?
[2] You're wrong.
[3] That document is filled with lies.

11.07
[1] Let's get a divorce.
[2] You should remarry.
[3] I have something I'd like to discuss.

11.11
[1] Don't make fun of me.
[2] Do you really mean that?
[3] What about your first love?

✧♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪✧

No comments:

Post a Comment