Wednesday, July 01, 2015

WALKTHROUGH: Seven Hotties, All My Husbands TAIGA KIRISAME

✧♫*¨*•.¸¸*・゜゚・*GOOD LUCK & ENJOY PLAYING*・゜゚・*☆♫•*¨*•.¸¸
 
Invitation Code: SJVxEX
[Status: Updating]
*[Currently not available] You can exchange 15 units Mini Medal for character's Magic Mirror to know his affection level so collect more Mini Medals!*
**There's no (+3) answers and it seems hard to boost character's love level if most of the answers you chose were (+1) to unlock the special scenario unless you talk with your husband frequently in his Secret Room and unlock all diaries**

CHAPTER 1
1.04
[1] Thank you. (+5)
[2] I'm sorry. (+1)

1.05 Get CG (Taiga Love +0)

1.08
[1] I ask him in a casual way.
[2] I try to remember.

CHAPTER 2
2.05
[1] I'm fine.
[2] Could you do that?

2.07
[1] Thank you.
[2] You're embarrassing me.

CHAPTER 3
3.03
[1] I wonder what his plan is.
[2] This is his first time to ask me out.



✧♫*¨*•.¸¸*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆♫•*¨*•.¸¸

2 comments:

  1. Can u do Oriental bride walkthrough liayo it's free game and bankotsu shinsegumi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bakumatsu Shinsengumi soji walkthrough

      Delete