Friday, December 12, 2014

Once Upon a Fairy Love Tale

GAME INFORMATION

Source: Google Play

Developer: Arithmetic
Content Rating: Medium Maturity
Genre: Josei, Romance
Purchase: Free          Size: 2.6 Mb

Once Upon a Fairy Love Tale is a forbidden love game with seven princes that is released by Arithmetic. You are suddenly becoming the Queen of the Fairy Tale World after being taken by the rabbit of Alice in Wonderland?! As the queen, you open the forbidden door to rescue the world. The shocking ending is waiting for you.

Introduction
Before the due date of tasks, you were nodding in the office because of tiredness. All at once, a white rabbit appeared in front of you and took some important documents before running away. You were running after the rabbit to get the documents back and when you got out from the office, you were suddenly fallen into a mysterious black ground.

When you woke up, you realized that you were at a castle! You were regarded as the Queen of the Fairy Tale World and got proposed by the seven princes?! In confusion, you would have to choose one prince to become your partner and also as the king of the Fairy Tale World~

The handsome princes who will be the fiance of you
In Once Upon a Fairy Love Tale, the seven princes from famous fairy tale kingdoms showed up!

[Albert]
The classic prince from Cinderella
"I would like to be with you forever. Can I hope this...?"

[Luca]
The forceful prince from Little Red Riding Hood
"I told you I fell in love with you at first sight, didn't I? So I won't let you go to other princes."

[Leonhardt]
The cool prince from Beauty and the Beast
"Don't touch me to much, I might be under an illusion..."

[Ferris]
The self-centered prince from Sleeping Beauty
"Don't forget that form the moment when I met you for the first time, you have belonged to me."

[Elio]
The tender prince from the Snow White
"What do you want me to do for you? Well, OK. I'll love you more."

[Silvio]
The very sadistic prince from the Blue Kingdom
"What a nice reaction, Queen, I feel like I really want to... harass you."

[Kite]
The hot & cold prince from the Snow Kingdom
"If I was your lover, would you depend on me...?"

[Harold]
The white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland
"Tell me anything. I am here for you."

The splendor love dating game in the fairy tale world with lots of handsome characters!

Additional Information
※ Scenario Tickets will be recovered everyday at 4.00 a.m.(Japan time).
※ Special scenarios and avatars need to be purchased with money.
※ Login Sheet will change everyday at 2.00 a.m. (Japan time).
※ Friend's quota is limited to 50 person.
※ Elegance point will be doubled in Queen's Lesson at certain hour (Japan time).

Android App on Google Play

No comments:

Post a Comment